Keeping your current sales pipeline organised is the key to performing at your best.
This feature helps you take one step further towards better organisation.
Custom sales pipelines are a great way to manage the various sales processes that may exist in your business.
Prefer video? Here’s our tutorial:
How To Create a New Custom Pipeline :
1. Next to your existing pipeline name, you’ll see an arrow pointing upwards. If you click on that, a drop down will appear and you will need to select ‘Create New’.
2. To adjust the pipeline name, click the pencil icon next to ‘Custom pipeline’ and enter a new title. Click save title to complete.
3. To begin click the pencil icon to edit the initial column title, enter your chosen first step title and click save title.
4. Now repeat this for each of your steps.
5. Once you are complete, click the ‘Save and Exit’ button.
6. If you want to switch between pipelines, click the arrow next to the pipeline name and that will show you all of the pipelines that exist in your account.
How To Edit an Existing Pipeline :
1. Whilst viewing the pipeline that you wish to edit, click the arrow icon next to the pipeline name and select ‘Edit’ from the dropdown.
2. Once you are complete, click the ‘Save and Exit’ button.
How To Delete an Existing Pipeline :
1. Whilst viewing the pipeline you wish to delete, click the arrow icon next to the pipeline name and select delete from the dropdown.
2. If there are any deals on that pipeline, you will be prompted to reassign them to another pipeline or choose to unlink them from any pipeline.